SUBSCRIBE TO THE OBSERVER'S WEEKLY NEWSLETTER:

Trousdale’s Harmonies Rock the Brooklyn Paramount Theater

The all-female trio opened for The Teskey Bros. in New York City

Decked out in their usual vibrant pastel outfits that scream 1960s groove, female folk-pop trio Trousdale leaned into their signature harmonies at the newly renovated Brooklyn Paramount Theater on June 19. Throughout the month, they’ve promoted their debut album “Out of My Mind,” during their “Still Out of My Mind” North American tour. Trousadale opened for the Australian folk-rock jam-band The Teskey Bros. at shows in Philadelphia, New York City and Montreal. In New York City, Trousdale — composed of artists Georgia Greene, Lauren Jones and Quinn D’andrea — played to a bustling crowd, filled with fans of both artists.

Trousdale’s raw emotion and free spirit came out in full force when the crowd shouted along and danced to the band’s powerhouse cover of Fleetwood Mac’s “The Chain” in the middle of their set. By their final song, the bopping title track to their new album, “Out of My Mind,” the crowd was whistling and clapping, revved up for The Teskey Bros. Trousdale will return to New York City on July 24 for the Summer Concert Series at the Wells Fargo stage in Hudson Yards.